We’re on target for re-opening on Monday 10th February.
Red Barn "live music" content
To help celebrate the opening of the new Hare Brewery we’ve decided to dedicate our beer taps to Bath Ales all week long so...
Rock’n’Roll is back at The Red Barn starting on Friday 10th March with ‘Highway’ grooving out their blues rock. Other bands lined up so...
We’re supporting ‘Stay In Devon’ in their campaign to get Devon voted the best County to take a holiday in the ‘British Travel Awards...
Unfortunately our band tonight, The Rivals, have had to cancel their gig due to illness. Tonight being Friday 27th March. There’s a nice little...
Live music starts again at The Red Barn in a few weeks time, on Friday 7th March. Click through to the ‘Music’ page on...
- We are open for dining & drinking inside and out on the terrace, from 12noon-10pm, Wednesday to Sunday.
- We are taking bookings and ‘walk ins’ for inside tables of up to six guests. Please click on the link on this page if you would like to reserve a table.
- The outside tables are available on a ‘walk up’ basis.
- With the exception of guide dogs, pets are not allowed on the premises.
- For booking queries please email: [email protected]
- The Snack Shack is open for take-away food and drinks from 9am-5pm every day, located to the side of The Red Barn.
Come & Visit Us
- We are located in the heart of Woolacombe, right by the beach.
- For a more detailed map click here
- Tag your photos #redbarnwoolacombe [click to see all]