The first weekend of December is nearly on us, so that means Beer Festival time. A few favourites are returning, such as Bays ‘Jingle...
Red Barn "beer festival" content
Look at ’em barrels, they just be lying there, all eager to be racked, tapped and supped!
Hello and welcome to the newly revamped Red Barn website, and this ‘ere blog thing. The Music page will let you see which bands...
- We are open for dining & drinking inside and out on the terrace, from 12noon-10pm, Wednesday to Sunday.
- We are taking bookings and ‘walk ins’ for inside tables of up to six guests. Please click on the link on this page if you would like to reserve a table.
- The outside tables are available on a ‘walk up’ basis.
- With the exception of guide dogs, pets are not allowed on the premises.
- For booking queries please email: [email protected]
- The Snack Shack is open for take-away food and drinks from 9am-5pm every day, located to the side of The Red Barn.
Come & Visit Us
- We are located in the heart of Woolacombe, right by the beach.
- For a more detailed map click here
- Tag your photos #redbarnwoolacombe [click to see all]